Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer

Jessica, a friend of mine that took on the position of blog police has decided that we all needed writing assignments for our blogs. She felt that we weren't keeping them updated therefore giving her little to read. She had given us this assignment on June 15th. I'm a little late but I had always given in writing assignments late while I was in school so why change that now, right?

20 Things I Like About Summer

  1. Planting flowers
  2. Windows open on breezy days
  3. Iced tea
  4. My deck
  5. Kids running around outside
  6. Blowing bubbles
  7. Barbecues
  8. Corn on the cob
  9. Fruity blender drinks
  10. Watching Avery play soccer
  11. Watching Caleb play soccer
  12. Annual Fiesta Party
  13. Avery's birthday
  14. Planning for Avery's birthday
  15. Hanging clothes on the clothes line
  16. Fresh fruit
  17. Cool nights
  18. Campfires
  19. Chris takes holidays
  20. It's only 2 months

20 Things I Dislike About Summer

  1. Humidity
  2. Heat
  3. Thunderstorms
  4. Tornado warnings
  5. Bees/Wasps/Hornets
  6. Mosquitoes
  7. Mosquito bites
  8. Sunscreen
  9. Shorts
  10. Bathing suits
  11. Sandals
  12. Tired kids
  13. Kids aren't in school
  14. Not using the oven as often
  15. Long days
  16. Kids get dirtier
  17. Having to run the air conditioner all the time
  18. Not having a pool
  19. Sunburns
  20. Not enough weekends!

2 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

I love your list! Are you ready to tackle the next assignment?

Debra said...

LOL, maybe tomorrow!