So here are the rules, and if you are one of my lucky 7 below then you need to also do the following:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here they are:
1. I cannot go to sleep at night without reading first.
2. I'm afraid of the dark...still!
3. I eat Triscuits by the box.
4. I hate getting up every morning.
5. I snack the entire time I'm on the computer, whether I'm hungry or not.
6. Tomorrow is our 5th Anniversary.
7. I don't like chocolate ice cream.
Your turn:
Karla
Christine
and whoever else has not been tagged yet.
3 comments:
ksayswow... you must snack A LOT!!! LMAO
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Thank you Jessica!
Oh, I do! It's crazy the amount of snacking I do!
That's still my Debra!
Post a Comment