Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Time Flies...

When you're a hockey mom! Wow, it's been 6 months since I've written anything. I do believe that my last post was posted 1-2 weeks before hockey started so that definately explains it. We have all 3 of our children in hockey. Yes, indeed, we are totally insane! Our weekends are spent in cold arenas - sometimes 3 different arenas back to back. The kids eat a lot of packed lunches on our drives from arena to arena. I, on the other hand have become addicted to tea from Tim Hortons. It's the only thing that keeps me just a tad bit warm while freezing my butt off at the arenas for a total of almost 6 hours a day if they all play.
We had a stretch of 4 days with 13 ice times! My oldest son was in a tournament, add in 2 practices and another game for him. My daughter had games and practices for 2 teams....yep, she was playing for 2 teams at one point. My youngest I believe had 2 ice times in there, too.
In a couple of weeks my daughters hockey will come to an end. The boys will be done the end of March. Do I dare say it...I will not know what to do with my time. That's right, I will most likely be bored!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I know what you can do with your time off!!! Visit with me! Before September comes and I fall off the face of the earth for a couple of months!
Proud hockey Mom, they all did REALLY well this season!